DTK Condos final chance for early pre construction pricing
New Deposit Structure Only 5% Down in 2018! Construction begins Fall 2018. Final chance for early pre-construction pricing!
About DTK Condos
From grand heights to sleek lines, DTK Condos is a visually stunning high rise tower featuring progressive design. DTK Condos offer one and two bedroom suites at the centre Downtown Kitchener. Pricing reflects an unmatched value compared to any GTA Condo, with one bedroom suites ranging in the $200k’s. From an location perspective, you’re right beside the brand new Light Rail Transit launching summer of 2018, not to mention you are just a mere minutes to the upcoming High-Speed Train which will take you to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in 48 minutes.
The city fo Kitchener/Waterloo is famously known for attracting some of the worlds leading technology companies such as Google, Microsoft, Blackberry and more!
Proven Success Fom A Local Developer
IN8 Developments is a local developer with a team of over 50 dedicated KW resident employees. IN8 takes pride in making Kitchener-Waterloo a beautiful place to live. Investors of IN8’s first Waterloo projects realized an accelerated performance in capital appreciation due to the increased pricing in their subsequent projects. Buyers of one bedroom units in Sage II realized a 35.6% appreciation in the value of their condo versus the price in Sage Platinum three years later.
Why invest in Waterloo?
- Waterloo Region has the 10th largest population in Canada and the 4th largest in Ontario, making it one of the largest and fastest growing regions in the Province.
- Waterloo Region’s growth rate was 5.5%, between 2011 and 2016, a figure which exceeded both provincial and national growth rates of 4.6% and 5% respectively.
- In 2016, the Census population of Waterloo Region was 535,154. Between 2011 and 2016, the population of Waterloo Region grew by 28,058 individuals, approximately 5,600 people per year.
- Ontario’s Growth Plan projects that Waterloo Region’s population will grow by 35% people over the next 15 years.
- 2017 was the first time average sale prices jumped above $400,000, just six years after exceeding the $300,000 threshold. An increase to $500,000 within one year is foreseeable, as experts have forecast an average sale price of $499,233 for Waterloo Region in 2018.
- The need for both urban and affordable condominium and rental accommodations is evident. Demand for rental accommodations across the Region increased by a record setting 7% while vacancy rates dropped to a very low 1.9%. A number of factors contributed to this spike in demand including strong immigration, a 40% increase in study permit holders and an increasing senior population.
– 97 Walkscore
– Steps to new $868 Million ION LRT Transit System
– New announcement $11 billion high-speed rail Kitchener to Toronto
– 8,600 tech jobs added 2011-2016. Faster growth rate than Silicon Valley
– Tech startups attracted $291.1 Million in Venture Capital in 2017
– Half the price of Toronto condos
Contact us for full details!