We’re very excited to announce the launch of Daniels’ next Regent Park condominium project called The Artworks Tower. The platinium sales will be coming early October 2018 with suites starting from the high $300s. Artworks Tower will feature a 32 storey building at the corner of River St and Dundas St East with approximately 350 suites ranging from studios to 3-bedroom layouts.
We have available the Artworks Tower preview package which includes renderings of its amenities and an early look at the draft floorplans – contact us and we’ll send you the preview package directly. As usual, we will have platinum first access to the Artworks Tower as soon as it launches.
Purchase With Just 10% Deposit
Daniels is known for offering powerful tools to purchasers, to make the dream of homeownership a reality. Artworks Tower is no exception. The 10% Gradual Deposit Payment Program works like this:
- Provide a $5,000 deposit upon signing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- 30 days later, top up your initial deposit to a total of 5% of the purchase price of the home
- Then, 120 days after signing, Daniels’ Gradual Deposit Payment Plan kicks in. From this day, buyers will provide monthly installments of just $1,000 until reaching 5% of the purchase price, or the occupancy date. At the occupancy date, if the 5% has not been reached, it will be topped up to that amount.
Artworks Tower Highlights:
- Latest addition to the Regent Park revitalization project with suites starting from the high $300s
- A landmark residence featuring studios to 3-bed suites and family-friendly amenities
- Artworks Tower has a Walk Score of 91 out of 100. In the centre of trendy coffee shops, active parks, open space, and TTC at the doorstep.
- Outstanding resident amenities include a fitness centre, party room, kid’s play zone, co-working space, and an outdoor terrace
- A location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic centre, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining, and easy transit options
Stay tuned for more updates when Artworks Tower launches early October. As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.