Welcome to Erin Square Condos in Mississauga – the first phase of a two building project being developed by Pemberton Group. Erin Square will feature a variety of different layouts that include 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + den, and 3 bedroom suites ranging from 655 square feet to 1,155 square feet. Prices will start in the mid $300,000s with parking & locker included.
Amenities will include: 24/7 Concierge Service and Stylish Lobby, Large Indoor Pool (16’ x 46’) including Steam Rooms and Saunas, Two Urban Party Rooms with Bar, Dining Room with Kitchen, Alfresco Terraces with BBQ, Cardio Fitness Studio, Yoga/Pilates Area, Extensively Landscaped Grounds and Walkways.
- 9’ Ceilings in Principal Rooms – Smooth Finished
- 7 ½” Wide Laminate Flooring – Living/Dining, Den, Bedrooms, Hall/Foyer
- 12” x 24” Porcelain Floor Tiles for Baths
- Walk-in Shower with Frameless Glass Enclosure and Door – Includes Waterproof Shower Ceiling Light
- Counter-Depth Fridge, Self-Clean Range with Glass Top – Stainless Steel Finish
- Combination Microwave and Range Hood, Dishwasher – Stainless Steel Finish
- 35” Upper Cabinets in Kitchen with Under-Valance Lighting
- Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Quartz Counter Tops in Kitchen and Bathrooms – Include Under-mount Sink
- Elongated 4” x 16” Gloss Ceramic Kitchen Backsplash
- Quartz Window Sills
- Contemporary Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Contemporary Bathroom Mirror With Open Shelf Below
- 3” x 6” Glazed Ceramic Tile for Bathtub Wall & Matching Tub Skirt
- Individual, Seasonally Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
- Individual Suite Entry Alarm System included
- Individual Hydro Meters
- Outdoor Balcony or Patio – as per plan
- Outdoor Outlet for Electric Barbecue
Erin Mills Neighbourhood
The location is conveniently nearby existing local parks, athletic fields, schools and the Credit Valley Hospital. Enjoy the full-service offerings of Erin Mills Town Centre with its growing roster of dining options and innovative retailers. Shop at nearby super stores. Take in a movie or live theatre and performances at Mississauga’s City Centre or enjoy an evening of comedy at one of the city’s clubs. With high-ways 407, 403 and the Erin Mills Parkway mere moments away, and access to Mississauga and GO Transit, this is a brilliant place to live, eat, shop, work and play.