The next big thing is coming soon to Bayly St, just east of Liverpool Rd in Pickering – a neighbourhood on the rise. Introducing Universal City Condos, a brilliant collection of 5 towers in the heart of the action, minutes from HWY 401 and GO Transit. Enjoy exquisitely designed suites, exceptional amenities, and a buzzing city setting with an abundance of shopping, dining, parks, and entertainment.
University City Condos’ first phase will be a 17 storey building featuring a total of 275 units. Suite sizes range from 516 sq ft to 1,033 sq ft with oversized balconies, terraces, and patios. The community master plan will consist of 5 buildings.
Universal City Condos is being developed by Chestnut Hill Developments with 35 years of building experience with spectacular award winning communities and condominiums throughout the GTA.
The Amenities at Universal City Condos
Designed with your enjoyment as the first priority, Universal City features a stunning lobby to welcome you home each day, a premium party room for entertaining loved ones, and an outdoor terrace where you can completely unwind. Take a dip in the outdoor pool, soak up the sun, and hit the on-site fitness centre to feel your very best. Built on the belief you shouldn’t have to go to a resort or spa to truly relax, Universal City is more than just condominiums – it’s your private oasis.
- Arrive at Pickering GO Station in just 7 minutes walking where you can take a number of scheduled bus routes all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill & More
- Access to Highway 401 in Two Minutes & the 407 in under 15 minutes taking you across the GTA with ease
- Less than a 5 Minute Drive Beachfront Park, overlooking Lake Ontario, that offers beach access, picnic tables, playground, volleyball court & waterfront trails
- Pickering is growing affluent community which boasts an average household income of $114,000. A perfect location for the growing millennial population to call with more affordable housing options a 26 minute non-stop GO Train Express which takes you directly into Union Station
- As the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031
- Enjoy a wide variety of cultural attractions, world-class dining experiences, artisan markets, theatre, wineries, craft breweries and night life
- Unique geography provides year-round opportunities for outdoor pursuits from sailing, golf, hiking and biking to downhill cross-county skiing and snowshoeing
- Pickering Town Centre is the largest regional shopping mall located in Pickering and is located just 3 minutes away by vehicle. Residents of Universal City can take advantage of the 203 stores and services anchored by major stores: Hudson Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Famous Players, Sports Check, H&M
Universal City - Brochure