Sugar Wharf Condos is a community of extraordinary propositions. Striking the perfect work-life balance, this exceptional development will be the future-forward ideal today’s urban propulation seeks. This community will feature 7,500 residential suites and 4,000 office workers once completed. This 11.5 acre community offers homes, offices, shops, restaurants, school, daycare, parks, and more. Sugar Wharf will be two towers tall with a total of 1927 suites.
Toronto’s waterfront revitalization is the latest piece of the city’s rebirth as a hub of creativity. Sugar Wharf Condos will include future-ready communities, transit expansion, a place of diversity, enhanced infrastructure, focus on education, and green initiatives.
Sugar Wharf Condos will be in the centre of Toronto’s waterfront revitalization – the latest piece of the city’s rebirth as a hub of creativity.
Connected to the PATH network
One of the main selling features of Sugar Wharf Condos is conveniently being directly connected to the PATH network – Toronto’s indoor path pedestrian system and the world’s largest underground shopping complex. Imagine walking to work in the harsh winters with no jacket and boots by never having to set foot outside. This 30 kilometer network includes 1,200 shops and services, restaurants, and endless entertainment.
With Sugar Wharf Condos’ PATH extension, it will be possible to walk indoors from the waterfront, all the way to Toronto’s world class Financial District. It is also a 7 minute walk to CIBC Square, a 9 minute walk to Union Station, 13 minute walk to Air Canada Centre, and 15 minute walk to Harbourfront Centre.
A Wealth of Employment Opportunities
Toronto’s Downtown Waterfront will soon be home to new approaches, technology and innovative solutions. As part of the new South Innovation District, it will also be home to Canada’s first open-access, ultra-high-speed fibre optic community network which can provide speeds of up to 10GB, making it future proof. Once everything is complete, the total transformation of the waterfront will support 40,000 new jobs.
There are also a number of major new office developments under construction or planned in the near future in the area around Sugar Wharf Condos.
- CIBC Square – a 2.9 million square foot LEED platinum office complex that will be occupied by 15,000 CIBC employees
- 100 Queens Quay East – a 25 storey, 763,000 square foot office tower within the Sugar Wharf community
- Sidewalk Labs, a part of Alphabet (Google’s parent company) is coming to the waterfront that will create a high-tech neighbourhood and a unique mixed-use community on the eastern Waterfront. It will create a destination for companies, startups and local organizations to advance solutions ot the challenges facing cities such as energy use, housing affordability, and transportation. This project will serve as a model for sustainable neighbourhoods throughout Toronto and cities around the world.
- Waterfront Innovation Centre – a 400,000 square foot complex by Menkes aimed at fostering technology collaboration and innovation while being directly connected to Toronto’s world renowned Sugar Beach. As Canada’s first purpose-built innovation centre, it is expected that more than 2,000 people will work here in the future.
- Perfect Walk Score 94 out of 100 and Transit Score 100 out of 100.
- Step to the Sugar Beach, Loblaws Supermarket, George Brown College, Ryerson University, and the Lake.
- Connected to TTC subway via the PATH network, 5 Mins to the bishop airport, and Close to Union station.
- Close to the famous St. Lawrence market and The Financial District.
- Will house 40,000 people plus 40,000 jobs in the whole waterfront area once completed.
- Building Amenities: 24-hour Concierge, Party Room, Underground Garage, Outdoor Terrace with Lounge, Fire Pit and BBQs, Movie Screening Room, Gym Facilities.
Waterfront Innovation Centre:
- Canada’s first purpose-built innovation centre.
- A 400,000 sq ft complex aimed at fostering collaboration and innovation
- Designed to reinvent how people collaborate in the city’s rapidly evolving creative and technology sectors.
- Will have direct fiber connection with speeds as high as one terabyte per second.