ZEN King West condos is a pre-construction condo project coming soon to 19 Western Battery Rd, in the King West Village of downtown Toronto. ZEN King West will be 32 storeys tall and is being developed by CentreCourt Developments Inc. Prices are estimated to start from the mid $300s and will have a tentative occupancy in 2020.
King West village neighbourhood is dubbed the SOHO of Toronto. The mix of new modern urban buildings within the existing Victorian style architecture surroundings offers a charming and trendy atmosphere that is unique and beloved by many. King West has been often compared with Soho, New York City.
ZEN Spa and other amenities
When you live at ZEN King West, you open yourself up to a spa experience normally found only in global 5 – Star hotels. Located on the podium, ZEN Spa is a place where you can intrigue the senses and calm the mind with our state-of-the-art facilities. Explore over 3,000 square feet of serenity that includes hot and cold plunge pools, chromatherapy experience showers, private massage rooms, waterside cabanas, an over-sized steam room and more. After you feel refreshed and revitalized, you can also replenish with complementary spa products by L’Occitane. On the path to well-being, your journey should be as luxurious as possible. That’s the mantra at ZEN spa; only found at ZEN King West.
ZEN King West condos will also feature plenty of other indoor amenities that will be situated on the second and fifth floors. These amenities will include a 24 hour concierge, fitness centre, party room, and media room.
ZEN King West Highlights:
- New 32 storey residential tower at King West and Strachan
- Located in King West Village, the Soho of Toronto
- Sports fans and music lovers will appreciate being so close to Rogers Centre and the Air Canada Centre – where they can catch games and concerts.
- Urban parks add some greenery, with Clarence Square and St. Andrew’s Market and Playground.
- The host neighbourhood of Toronto’s International Film Festival which takes place annually in September
- Layouts will include one-bedroom and two-bedroom units
- Walking distance to Toronto’s entertainment district
- State-of-the-art amenities including the ZEN spa, fitness centre, party room, and media room
- Public transit Streetcars at the doorstep. Proximity to the Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway
About the Developer: CentreCourt Developments
CentreCourt Developments is committed to the development of real estate projects with the highest standards of design, integrity and commitment to excellence. The founder and President of the CentreCourt, Andrew Hoffman, was previously Chief Operating Officer of Menkes Developments Ltd. where he played a pivotal role in some of Toronto’s major real estate projects including Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences, 25 York Street (Telus Building), Lumiere Condominiums, Transit City, two major mixed-use developments comprising 4 million sq. ft. in the North York Corridor and numerous office and industrial projects completed throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
CentreCourt Developments’ real estate activities are to be undertaken with partners where all interests are fully aligned and commitment to success is imbedded in the transaction. CentreCourt Developments dedication to success is reflected in a philosophy of hard work and setting the highest standards in service quality for all those involved in project activities.